Hi, we are the RPL team.
We are very experienced sound engineers.
Our specialty is electronic dance floor music (deep house, house, electro, tech-house, techno, minimal...).
THE IMPORTANCE OF A GOOD MASTERING
Nowadays, there are many artists and labels that sell their music unmastered or they master it themselves without any knowledge of sound engineering!
If you want to be the best, you must have the best sound in the world. And you will get this with a good mastering. After the best possible mix of the different instruments, sounds, clips, voices and loops of your tracks, after the best possible rendering of these different sounds, the mastering process is the last step before publishing your tracks. A good mastering represents the polishing of your tracks. In a good mastering, we will always search for the perfection of your sound. Think about it: a good mastering represents 50% of the decision of a possible buyer.
HOW WE DO IT
To master your tracks we use the latest techniques in this field and, of course, the technology of the best brands in the market. Our studio is constantly being updated, and our current mastering equipment is:
- Computer Hardware: 8 Core Mac Pro
- Computer Software: Pro Tools, Logic Studio, Ableton, IK-Multimedia T-Racks... and a lot of plugins (as Waves plugins) that can be useful in some cases.
- Speakers: Nearfield Genelec 8030A, Midfield Genelec 1032A and Behringer Truth B2031A.
- Interface: TC-Electronic Studio Konnekt 48
- Processor: TC-Electronic Finalizer 96K